Friday, August 3, 2007

Nostalgia - Part 1 : Careless Whisper

You can call me cheesy, but I d´ont give a damn! In my MP3 player list I´m listening nonstop again to the 80´s ultra-sexy-erotic-romantic classic ballad Careless Whisper of George Michael(untill as a second part of the group WHAM!). And yes, I love it! Danny made the most perfect definition of this 1984´s jam.(In this year I was only 5 but I remember vaguely that this song already caused me goose bumps) Well after me + some friends have watched the crap video on Youtube for at least 15th times last night, he (Danny) came along with this brilliant statement (with a huge smile on his face):

" (...) You know Sabrina, when he hits the high notes on the vocals, the track is immortalized forever in spacetime! This video is timeless, infinite, eternal(...) I shall love and cherish it forever and always. Also, the subtle "oooooohs and aaaaahs" and awes in the background make it even more phenomenal and spectacular than it already is. Think angels and blessings of light my brothers and sisters."

I do agree!(:


And here comes this little old treasure my friends:



And we´ve also found an increadible funked up drum´n´bass remix of "Careless Whisper" made by EOTMC from Glasgow (or something like this,I guess):



Apart from the old-fashioned Princess Diana´s hairdo, the two amazing different looks in the same video (short dark hair in the outdoor and light long hair in the studio), the unbelievable look of the two girls togehter and the whole context of the video, among other things, I must confess that G.M looks quite sexy on it and it´s too bad that it is not 1984 anymore and I´m any gay male. (LOL)

No comments: