Saturday, March 15, 2008

Loneless Descontrol -Dancing with myself Vol.2 - The final


After the flash-bipolar-crise wich lasts 2 seconds during the conversation I felt better for a while. The boyfriend#1 of my girlfriend, as I said before, is a pain in the ass, a troglodyte, a roude hillbilly. Well btw she introduced me the boyfriend#2 who was present in the venue we met up. A somehow attractive and shy guy who was the master of ceremony of the night. My girlfriend was sickly jealous about a french girl who insited to be too much nice, too much talkative and too much close to her boyfriend#2. And the girl was indeed too arrogant and somehow irritating by the approach. My girlfriend with two boyfriends didn't want to show off her tremendous jealousy towards the french girl publicly , so the french girl keeped trying to conquer the boyfriend#2 of my girlfreind with two boyfriends and the boyfriend#2 was acting as if he was COMPLITELY single ALL NIGHT LONG. I mean he was deeply interested to listen to the "oh-la-las" and didn't talk to my girlfriend with two boyfriends anytime! And meanwhile my girlfriend was seriously annoyed she explained me about her very big dilemma in life regarding her jealousy about the french chick and how complicated it is to manage two boyfriends. She told me for example that the boyfriend#2 was not that sex machine the boyfriend #1 used to be althoug his rudness, but that on the other side he was a gentleman, a good character and a fine person. At that point I thought with myself: "But I would love to have a nice, tall, handsome, charming and clever boyfriend by my side but I WOULDN'T like to have two boyfriends that d'ont trat me well nor respect me. So at that point I also understood that to be a bitch with myself would be the worst way to comabt my own loneless. And at that point I also felt I was a shinning human being (yes!) since I was indeed not alone but dancing with myself. And I was enjoying it. And I was happy.

1 comment:

Tati Reuter said...

Hahahahahahaha... muito legal o Lonleness Descontrol e muito sincero também, li os dois episódios. Esse negócio de comparação sempre rola mesmo, né? Incrível... e que dois namorados idiotas... é aquela coisa: é difícil encontrar um cara legal e ela tá com dois... que não prestam! Té mais! Ah! Achei legal seu comentário do texto, não acreditei que alguém teria paciência de ler. Pena que o Festival acabou pra mim, mas continue indo. :)