Friday, March 14, 2008

SANY PITBULL IN EUROPE

Long time no write. Well I was quite busy lately and moving back to Brazil temporarily, so I couldn't write here as I used to do. But now I'm back and pretty happy to post these news (again) about a big friend of mine and the inspiration of my documentary: MAESTRO SANY PITBULL

sany helsink

Above you can see the leatest international news concerning his european tour. It's an article published today in the finnish newspaper NYT-LIITE regarding his appearence tonight in Helsink at the club REDRUM, whose party is promoted by Timo Santala.

Sany, who is a resident Dj at favela Cantagalo in Rio de Janeiro, is since 7h March in Europe for the third time. And this time he starterd the tour performing at one of the biggest and well-known clubs in London, the famous Fabric. Here you can see what my friend Sany made with "We are your friends" of Justice in a live-remix with his MPC during the set at Fabric:

SICK!!!!!

And if you happen to be in one of those european cities, d'ont miss the chance to see him.
Check out his tour schedule here:


Photobucket

No comments: